The Midland MBA blends interactive group work during the in-person learning weekends with asynchronous learning online. Seeing classmates and professors in person every other weekend helps students build strong professional networks and life-long connections as they move through the program together.Learn More About Hybrid Structure
Our capstone focuses on mentorship, networking, and interfacing, made possible through our relationships with our MBA corporate partners and other organizations in the community.
In this program, students can also network by:
- Attending upcoming virtual events
- Visiting local organizations*
- Attending virtual guest lecturers
- Going to on-site lunch and learn opportunities*
- Partaking in trade organization events held by companies like Project Management Institution (PMI) or Agile Meetup Group.*
Students will be immersed in discussions and coursework that is geared towards networking success during our MBA program.
*Due to COVID-19, all in-person networking opportunities are currently postponed.
“I expanded my Omaha network.”Chris N.
Pre-Fabrication Operations Manager, Miller Electric
Class of 2018