Midland University’s Master of Science – Learning and Talent Development program is designed for individuals currently working with, or wanting to work with, adult learners in a variety of individual and collective learning environments. Using a constructivist approach to building knowledge and capacity, faculty and learners develop and enhance instructional/program design, facilitation, assessment/evaluation, and research skills in a collaborative and professional environment.
Master of Science – Learning and Talent Development graduates will be prepared to:
- Identify individual and organizational learning needs in communities and organizations
- Evaluate and apply relevant evidence-based research to strengthen leadership skills
- Employ ethical decision-making and sensitivity to diverse learning populations and contexts
- Facilitate adult and organizational learning opportunities by utilizing multiple instructional strategies in a variety of learning environments
- Design, deliver and evaluate organizational learning programs
Midland University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-1411, (800) 621-7440, and the Department of Higher Education of the Evangelical Lutheran Church. Individual programs are accredited by the Nebraska State Board of Nursing, the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care, and the Nebraska State Department of Education. Documentation of accreditation may be viewed upon request in the Office of the President.
Classes for Midland’s Master of Science – Learning and Talent Development may be held at either our Fremont Campus or our Omaha location.
900 N Clarkson St, Fremont, NE 68025
11213 Davenport St, Suite 100, Omaha, NE 68154