Center for Graduate and Professional Studies
To begin the admissions process, students should visit their desired program admissions page to view a list of required documentation that will support their application. Upon completion of your application, your admissions advisor will reach out to you to walk you through next steps of the admissions process.Apply Now
International Student Admissions
The first step to be considered for admission to Midland University is to submit your application and submit all of the required documents for your specific program. Please, note: international students can only apply for degree-seeking programs at a full-time status.
|TOEFL Internet based||TOEFL Computerized||TOEFL Paper||IELTS|
In addition to the application and all required documents, international students will need to:
- Take and provide scores from the Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS score) test.
- Provide official academic transcripts and degree certificates for all high schools and/or colleges attended.
- Copy of passport and any visas previously issued to the U.S.
- Financial Guarantee: A statement of financial support is required prior to issuance of the I-20 and should include:
- Documentation from a financial institution to verify resources indicating full ability to pay the entirety of tuition and fees (minus any scholarship offer)
An enrollment deposit is required of all students enrolling at Midland University. This deposit serves as a confirmation of your plan to enroll at Midland University. All international students planning to enroll will be required to submit a $2,500 enrollment deposit to the university before any visa documentation or I-20s will be issued.
Graduate Assistant Admissions
Any student interested in applying to be a Graduate Assistant (GA) will need to:
- Apply to their desired graduate program AND
- Apply to the GA position through Midland’s Human Resources department.
Our admissions team will help guide students through all of the required steps for admission into their desired graduate program. Click here to view graduate program admissions requirements.
Please, note: If a GA position is not available, a student may complete the normal admissions process and then when a position becomes available, our admissions team will help them transition into a GA role.
Once students have applied to the GA position, the hiring manager will help applicants complete the hiring process at Midland University.
Once both steps are completed, a student may be offered a position as a graduate assistant into one of the following programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Science in Learning and Talent Development (MS-LTD)
Please, note: Midland’s Master of Athletic Training does not accept GAs based on the current outside hours requirements in the MAT program.
GAs in the MS-LTD and MEd generally receive full tuition remission, and may receive housing and room and board depending on their role and availability. GAs in the MBA generally receive partial tuition remission, due to the higher cost of the program.
Your job offer at Midland will include the details of your specific tuition remission and any housing or room and board offers.
Below are the deadlines for all graduate & professional programs. We encourage early applications to ensure a spot in the class, as space is limited in each program.
Please, note: These deadlines do not apply to our Master of Athletic Training 3+2 option.
Looking to Fund Your Degree?
At Midland University, we know how important it is to provide a variety of funding options for our students. Thanks to our generous donors, we have several funding options that are available to students.CGPS Funding
To view and accept your financial aid award you will need to visit Warrior Central and do the following:1. Click on “My Financial Aid,” then click on “Award Letter.”2. Click on the box under “accept/reject” to accept the award.
– To accept a lesser loan amount, reach out to financial aid directly at email@example.com. 3. Click on “Accept all awards.”
Students can keep track of their application progress by logging into their application portal to see their status at any given time. From there, students can see what documents they still need to turn in and they can also see what they have already submitted as well.
Please note: The submission of required documents and payment of the enrollment deposit are the main things that can hold up a student’s admission into a program.
Students who are enrolled in one of Midland’s Graduate and Professional Studies programs should:
1. Pay their bill or set up a payment plan.
2. Then, contact their advisor to make sure they have a program of study in place.
3. Once a program of study is in place, the students advisor will automatically continue to register them for classes based on their program of study.
Any student who would like to know what their curriculum path looks, please contact your advisor.