Students at Midland University can access their Statement of Account and pay tuition and fees by signing in to Warrior Central and completing the following steps:
Step #1: Go to your Student portal to review your account.
- Log on to Warrior Central
- Under the Tools tab on the left side of your screen, go to Students and click “Statement of Account”
- Here, you can view charges and make payments 24/7
Step #2: If you have a balance, please make a payment.
Convenient ways to make a payment:
- Choose the “Click here to make an online payment” link directly from your Statement of Account
- Log on to Warrior Central and, under the Tools tab on the left side of your screen, go to Students, then select “Pay Your Account”
- Mail a payment to Midland University, ATTN: Student Billing, 900 N. Clarkson St., Fremont, NE 68025
If you have a payment plan set up, please follow the agreement you’ve made with your advisor.
If you have questions about your balance, please contact Student Billing or your advisor.
Students with an outstanding balance at the end of the current term may not be allowed to register for another term if a payment plan is not in place.
Please note: Your statement of account is generally available 30 days before the beginning of each term.
Waiting on Financial Aid?
To accept financial aid, including Midland University scholarships and grants, log on to Warrior Central, then follow these steps:
- Under the Tools tab on the left side of your screen, go to Students, then select “My Financial Aid”
- You may be required to enter your credentials again to access your financial aid records.
- Once in My Financial Aid, select the “Award Letter” link
- In the Award Letter section, click “View” for the current term
- To accept an award, check the box in the Accept/Reject column and an “A” will appear, indicating your acceptance
- Scroll down and click on “Accept All Awards” – This will accept only those items you have marked with an “A”
- If you want to request a lesser loan amount, please reach out to Financial Aid directly.
If you have already accepted your financial aid awards, please contact your advisor for the next steps.